Er gebeurt hier weinig

En een DAFje 33 of 44 mag hier ook wel langskomen
Ben
Executive Member
Contacteer:

Pethconi op het 850 forum heeft ook zo'n ding en rijdt er mee op Zandvoort.
Volvohistorie: 244-245-440-850-V70-V70-S60-XC70-XC70-245-S70-V70
Sven
1st Gear member

als ik dit zo lees word ik toch wel erg optimistisch:
Read the web link at the bottom, there is lots of useful fault diagnosys. Also if you look around the site there are articles about dropping in a B230FT or similar.

It would be definately alot easier to do this than mod the current engine. Apparently the right engine fits straight in with manifold and turbo, you just need a custom down pipe.

Rear axle - you need to think about straightening and strengthening this.

Front suspension - For a start replace the top bushes and spring mounts, and pretty much every other bush you can find, and shocks of course (Monroe gas are good value). Having said that you may need to consider something special for for brakes etc. I intend to do the Turbo drop-in then see how the brakes cope.

Steering rack and master cyclinder need heat shielding for Right hand drive.

Can't think what the knocking sound would be. Could the suspension be bent enough for the wheel to slip on slow corners, or touch the anti-roll bar?
join the 360 modifying club. you are thinking in the right directions, but ill try and save you some money. dont go for 1 off parts. get a 2.3 turbo lump et around 1989, make sure it has the 13mm conrods and not the 9mm ones. the pistons are good for 450 hp, and a forged set will set u back £500-600, spend that money on balancing crank and rods and lightening flywheel,(£100). the g/box on kevs 360 is taking 303 bhp and holding up nicely, as is the torque tube. spend some money on the handling side as the better the car holds the road the more you will benefit from the power trandfer. a 2.3 lump will fit straingt in. you need to retain the sump from the 2.0 and the oil pump. get a better fuel pump to deal with the extra fuel needed. my 16v one currently uses the 360 inj system, with minimal wire changes. if you are near to gatwick let me know and you can come and have a butchers at mine to get some ideas, or if you want any photos sending contact me on mark@higgins340.fsnet.co.uk
meer posts:

http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/dc/dcboard. ... =852&page=
Al is de jap nog zo snel, de Volvo achterhaald hem wel
Sven
1st Gear member

Al is de jap nog zo snel, de Volvo achterhaald hem wel
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “De 66 - 340 - 360 series”